Get the customer service you deserve with a dedicated Relationship Manager who understands your business.
There are many things to consider when choosing a funding partner for your business. These could include the level of funding available, cost, or risk, but one that should never be overlooked is service. The help and guidance you receive from your provider is what could make or break your funding. Here are eight reasons why we think you’ll love our service.
- We’re here for you, near or far. Our main office is based in Bristol in the Southwest, but we work with clients all around the UK. Feel free to visit us (when the world is back to normal!) or we’ll come to you to discuss your business's needs. Our team are very well traveled with clients often amazed that we’ve made the effort to visit them in person. Our Regional Directors and Relationship Managers have ties to areas all around the country so we’re at home anywhere and we’ll always aim to give you a contact that knows your region like Katy who looks after our northern clients.
- Knowledgeable. Our Relationship Managers have worked in invoice finance for years and many have experience of working with other lenders including big banks and other alternative finance companies. As invoice finance specialists, we focus on the different kinds of factoring and discounting, so we know these inside and out and confidently call ourselves the experts on invoice finance.
- Consistency. Your business will get a dedicated Relationship Manager and Assistant Relationship Manager working with you. You’ll speak to the same person every time you need to get in touch giving you consistency in your communications and us a true understanding of your business.
- Trust. Your Relationship Manager will be responsible for you getting the most out of your facility with us. That means you can put your trust in them to make sure you’re getting what you need. Our factoring and discounting facilities are flexible around you, so you’ll only pay for what your company uses.
- Guaranteed responses. We’re happy to answer any and all questions, typically with a same day response when inside business hours. Because of the personal relationship you’ll have with your Relationship Manager, no question will go unanswered.
- Requests dealt with. You’ll never be palmed off to another department. Our Relationship Managers have the expertise and the access to other departments that means they can either answer your questions or find the answers for you. You’ll never be sent on a wild goose chase to find the answers you need.
- Proactive communication. We don’t just wait to hear from you. If there are any issues with your account, our Relationship Managers will proactively reach out to resolve these and keep your service functioning unhindered. The last thing we want is for you to find you can’t access funding just when you need it.
- We want you to join us. Recently many larger firms have been managing SME clients away or dumping their accounts into their main London office. We’re doing the opposite. We value our clients and are passionate about helping SMEs. Work with us to get your business to its next level. To make this a smoother process, we can assist you with switching from your current provider to Optimum Finance. Speak to our team today to find out more.
At Optimum Finance, we utilise innovative technology to offer a range of flexible funding solutions, which grow alongside your business. Get an instant quote for the amount of funding you could access by entering your annual turnover into our web app. Products include invoice discounting and factoring that can boost your cashflow and give you access to a dedicated credit control team.
Email or call us to speak to our experienced team of experts and find out how invoice finance could help your business. We pride ourselves on getting things done quickly and providing access to cash within 24 hours of approval. We are passionate about finding solutions and delivering to clients’ needs.