1st April 2021

How does Invoice Finance work?

Invoice finance doesn't have to be daunting. Watch this short video to learn exactly how it works and whether it could help your business.

Waiting weeks for your customers to pay their invoices? That doesn’t need to be the case. You could get cash in your bank account instantly with invoice finance.

Sound too good to be true? Let us explain how it works.

You send your invoices to customers as usual. We then advance you up to 90% of that invoice directly to your bank account. When your customers pay, we’ll give you the remaining 10%, less our fee of course.

Every time you send out an invoice, we’ll provide you with more cash. Your business plans don’t have to be put on hold while you wait for your customers to pay their bills.

There are two main types of invoice finance.

If you don’t have the resources to chase your debtors, we can do this for you. Through Invoice Factoring, our dedicated team of credit controllers will make sure you get paid. Freeing up all that wasted time spent chasing people to do the things you’re truly passionate about.

Already have an amazing team collecting cash from customers? No problem! Invoice Discounting is for you. We’ll supply the funds upfront, whilst allowing you to have a close working relationship with your customers.

Get paid sooner. It’s easy to get started with Optimum Finance. Simply enter your details online at optimumfinance.co.uk/apply and get an instant quote on how much funding you could access.

At Optimum Finance, we utilise innovative technology to offer a range of flexible funding solutions, which grow alongside your business. Get an instant quote for the amount of funding you could access by entering your annual turnover into our web app. Products include invoice discounting and factoring that can boost your cashflow and give you access to a dedicated credit control team.

Email or call us to speak to our experienced team of experts and find out how invoice finance could help your business. We pride ourselves on getting things done quickly and providing access to cash within 24 hours of approval. We are passionate about finding solutions and delivering to clients' needs.