Posted: February 2, 2019
Salary: £24000 - £30000 depending on experience.
Start Date: 1st March 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation to assist in designing, building and supporting the IT infrastructure.
As IT Manager, you will be responsible for helping administer and maintain the company’s IT systems and applications ensuring business continuity, investigating and diagnosing application, network and hardware issues, making recommendations for improving IT systems, routine configuration and installation of IT solutions plus managing security and passwords, internet policies, documentation, etc.
You will be required to support and maintain the company’s software systems, VoIP telephony and mobiles, testing new software updates, on-boarding and off-boarding of staff members, etc.
Good organisation, time management and communication skills are key for this role.
- Supporting different departments in their use of IT
- Windows 10, Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint and Office 365 administration
- Working with outsourced IT services and developers to plan, build, verify and test solutions
- VoIP system administration
- Documentation of IT hardware, policies and processes
- Addressing technical issues (remotely and face-to-face)
- Integrate new software systems
- Systems security, backup and monitoring
- Onboarding new staff members
- Offboarding departing staff members
- Reporting directly to CTO
- Patience and understanding with IT users of all abilities
- Ability to manage your own time effectively
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience with computer networks, network administration
- Experience with Windows 10, Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint and Office 365 administration
- Solid understanding of HTTP Web Applications, RESTful APIs and other Web Technologies
- Cyber security awareness and understanding
- A conscientious team player with high level of self-motivation
- Always being happy to help, with a positive attitude
- Any relevant certifications
- Financial services industry experience