Posted: March 29, 2019
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Start Date: June 2019
Acting as an ambassador for the company and delivering exceptional customer service and business performance whilst maintaining sound risk management for a portfolio of up to 50 clients.
Responsible for growing and developing relationships with clients whilst ensuring the company’s risk and compliance policies are adhered to.
Working proactively and independently is essential with “outside of the box” thinking. Problem solving with end to end solutions.
Managing, developing and mentoring Assistant Client Managers.
• Developing and managing a portfolio of clients according to their business needs offering the highest level of service possible
• Overseeing pay-out of new clients, ensuring DPA is complied to, facility is maximised, and risk minimised
• Daily monitoring and reporting on risk and ensuring covenants and schedules are met
• Regular review of client’s credit limits, ensuring clients meet requirements for debtor protection facility
• Ensuring clients daily requirements for payments are met, negotiation and reporting on overpayments working within authority and escalating as necessary
• Problem solving, Identifying and providing solutions to a wide range of client queries and business needs
• Retaining existing revenue streams, and generating new opportunities ensuring delivery against agreed policies and underwriting procedures
• Regular client visits and ensuring client reviews are completed in a timely manner
• Preparing for and attending monthly portfolio reviews, hi-lighting deteriorating trends and client identified for risk committee.
• Obtaining, reviewing and reporting on management information.
Qualifications / Experience
• Ability to working proactively and independently
• Previous background in financial services, preferably Invoice Finance or Banking
• Proven risk management skills
• Relationship management experience across a diverse portfolio of clients
• Proactive approach to working is essential alongside excellent time management skills
• Proficient in technical competencies such as the ability to interpret simple business accounts
• Motivated and an excellent motivator
• Exceptional communication skills, verbally and written
• ABFA qualification is preferable
• Experience of Dancerace and Risk Factor would be beneficial